PGCIL Recruitment Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee Notification
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016. Power Grid Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 22nd June 2016. More details are given below…
The official website is www.powergridindia.com of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Academic Qualification for Power Grid Recruitment:-
The candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering, Post Graduation Degree/Diploma / MBA in Human Resource or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
For More Post Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (Power Grid Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 27 years as on 22/06/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (74 vacancies 2016):-
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 60
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) – 10
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – 04 vacant posts
Application Fee (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment):-
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General/OBC category candidates and SC /ST/PwD candidates fee is NIL. Fee Payment mode is net banking of SBI or credit card/Debit card.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (Power Grid Recruitment):-
The salary offered is Rs. 16500/- per month
The job location is Haryana
Important Dates (Diploma Trainees Jobs 2016):-
The Last date of online application is 22nd June 2016.
How to Apply (PGCIL Recruitment Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 22/06/2016 for applying for the post of Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee. Read full Notification PGCIL Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee Vacancy 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (PGCIL Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.