Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Trainee, Assistant Vacancies: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment for the posts of Diploma Trainee, Assistant Vacancies in 2016 on contract basis. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Assistant Notification 2016. PGCIL latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Diploma Trainee, Assistant before on 14th March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.powergridindia.com of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical):- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 70% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR):- The Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA with 50% marks from a recognized institute/University.
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):- The candidates must have passed B.Com with first division from a recognized University.
- Must have 1 Years experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organisation of repute.
For More Details See Notification…
Candidates age shouldn’t be more than 27 Years ( for post 1,2), 28 Years (Post 3) As On 14-03-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical):- 43
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR):- 04
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts):- 04 vacant posts
The application fee is Rs. 360/- for General/OBC candidates (for post 1,2 ) , Rs. 200/- (for post 3) and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen fee is NIL. Fee payment through SBI Challan.
The selection process is based on Written Test & Computer skill Test
The salary offered is Rs. 16500/-(Post 1,2), Rs. 12500/-(Post 3) per month.
The job location is Karnataka
The starting date of application is 19th February 2016 and Last date of application is 14th March 2016, Last date of fee deposit is 17th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 14/03/2016 for applying for the post of Diploma Trainee, Assistant. Read full Notification before PGCIL Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 19/02/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- The Photograph should be in JPG format and size shouldn’t be more than 50 KB
- The scanned signature in JPG format and size shouldn’t be more than 30 KB