Rajasthan public service commission RPSC announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer, Lecturer. RPSC is the staple commission of the government Rajasthan. Rajasthan Public commission situated at Jaipur road, It was established in 1949.Ajmer, Rajasthan. The first Chairperson was Sir Dr. S. K. Ghosh in 1949 and Dr. R. D. Saini is current tine chairperson. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 23rd November 2015. More details are given bellow…
Govt jobs in Rajasthan PSC
Assistant Agriculture Officer:-
- Candidates should be pass B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc.(Horticulture) Honours from any recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Lecturer (School Education):- Should be pass B.Ed and graduation in related subject.
Age Limit:- Age should be 18-35 years (for post 1) and 21-35 years (for post 2).
No of Posts:-
- Assistant Agriculture Officer:- 257
- Lecturer (School Education):-13098 ,Vacant Posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 350/-
- For Rajasthan OBC fee is Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/PH fee is Rs. 150/-
Selection Process:- (Online/ Offline )Exam.
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-(for post 1), Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade pay Rs.4800/-(for post 2).
Job Location:- Rajasthan.
Last Date:- 23rd November 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 23/11/2015.
- click “Important Notification for Assistant Agriculture Officer” Button and read full notification carefully.
- click “Important Notification for Lecturer (School Education) ” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online application will be start on 22 October 2015.