Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution; it controls monetary systems of Indian Rupee and Established in 1 April 1935.
Now The Reserve Bank of India. Now RBI invites applications for the posts of Assistant Librarian and Assistant Archivist in group ‘A’ as Reserve Bank of India assistant jobs
Vacancies available as-
Assistant Librarian- 01 posts for general candidate
Assistant Archivist- 01 posts for general candidate
If you are, OBC category person but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ should indicate as ‘general category’
Are you 10th passed and want to apply in RBI, Don’t worry , we have a opportunity for you, just click here
For assistant librarian-
- Essential- Graduation in B.A/ B.Com/B.Sc or master’s degree in ‘Library Science’ from a recognized university/ institution.
- Desirable– Diploma in Computer application/ qualified national level test (NET/SLET/SET)/ short term course on Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials
- Experience- 3 years professional experience in a Library under Central/ State government or PSU/ University or recognized research
For Assistant Archivist-
- Essential- Second class Master’s degree in Modern Indian History and Diploma in Archival Studies from recognized university/ institute
- Essential- 2 year’s experience of research in Modern Indian History or teaching in recognized institution
- Desirable– 2 year’s experience in an archival office in a supervisory capacity
- For Assistant Librarian- Your age have to between 21 years to 30 years.
- For Assistant Archivist- Your age have to between 21 years to 30 years.
- Upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years for M.Phil/ PH.D degree
Note- read official notification to know more, we want to give you best
A little bit Job description for you-Reserve Bank of India assistant jobs
- For Assistant Librarian –
Working with standard library software for housekeeping activities in the library such as cataloguing etc
Developing digital library and content management
Preservations/ conversation of library material etc
- For Assistant Archivist-
You have assist Chief archivist and archivist in executing record management and archives administration policies.
He/she would be actively involved in production/ processing/ classification of microfilms and digital data.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates- Rs/100
- General/ OBC- Rs/- 600
- For staff members- no fee
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Instructions for you-
You should be a resident with in Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh/ Bhopal
Your date of birth certificate (transfer certificate/ birth certificate etc.) is only accepted as age of proof
Your selection will be made through interview
How to apply-
- Application forms are online you can fill the application form through the link given below.
- If you are new, so click new registration and than fill the form friends
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- Matriculation or SSC examination certificate as Proof of Age
- Experience and No Objection certificates from your employer
- Six copies of the dully filled Bio-Data form (with photo) and 5 copies of Attestation Form (all in original)
- You send the above documents to the board by ordinary post, at this address- To
- ‘The general manager, Reserve bank of India Services Board, 3rd floor, RBI Building, opp Mumbai Central Railway station, byculla, mumbai-400 008’
- Candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro single II AC train fare as per Board norms.
Basic pay Rs/- 17,100 per month, scale is 17,100-1000-28,100
Initial monthly gross pay are approximately RS/- 44,047
Opening date and payments of fee- 21-09-2015 to 09-10-2015
Last date to apply- 16-10-2015
You can fill application form/ Download the bio data and attestation form here-