On behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, Punjab,
The Director, Land Records, Punjab
Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the 1227 posts of Revenue Patwari, the various districts of Punjab, the following posts with district and post number are below-
|6.||Sri Muktsar Sahib||3||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Minimum 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January 2015.
Relaxation in age limit for-
- For SC/ST/ Backward Classes (only Punjab) candidates- Upto 5 years
- For Punjab government/ other State Government/ Government of India employee- Upto45 years, relaxation maximum
- For widows/ divorcees/ married women of other categories- Up to 40 years, maximum relaxation
- For the disabled/PWD Candidates of Punjab Up to 10 years, relaxation
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream/subject/ discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum 120 hours course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer Information Technology in Office Productivity application or Desktop Publication from a recognized institution, certified with ISO 9001. OR
- ‘O’ level certificate in Computer Applications from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC)
- Passed metric (10th) with Punjabi a s one of the subject or its equivalent level.
Note- the candidate/ applicant should fulfill/ completed the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications (15-09-2015)
Procedure of selection-
- No other mode of application- through post/ E-mail/ Fax/ Curriculum Vitae (C.V) not be accepted
- Candidate must have valid E-mail ID and Contact number to fill the form and receive the registration ID and Password.
- Attached recent scanned photograph and signature and copy of Certificates like- Date of Birth/ Qualification/ Caste certificate and you could bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- Reservation category details/ nationality/ signatures and bank challan etc also attached with form.
- Fee deposited in any branch of Bank of Patiala. Fee paid in any other bank or in any other format (Cheque/ Postal order/ Demand Draft) will not be accepted.
- Candidate must have to take two print-outs (3 in case of Government Employee) of the application form.
- Government employee must sent hard copy of the application. With all relevant documents/ certificatesTo the,Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, JalandharProperly, so as to reach within 10 days from the last date of Deposit fee
- If candidate is a , government employee No Objection Certificate/ Cast certificate
- For ex-servicemen candidate-Mention following documents-
- Date of Enrollment
- Date of Release/ Discharge
- Reason of Release/ Discharge
The candidates will require pasting his/ her photograph, duly attested by a Gazette Officer, on the E-Admit card. The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of photograph with the uploaded photograph, applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or later.
No TA/DA paid for appearing in the exam/ other.
General- Rs/- 800
SC/BC/PHC/ Ex-servicemen of Punjab- Rs/- 400
- Last date of filling the form- 15-09-2015
- Last date for depositing the application fee by system generated fee challan form- 18-09-2015