UPPRPB- Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board, Lucknow, established in 2-12-2008, by Uttar Pradesh government. This board works as Recruitment board and promotion board of UP police. Recently Hon’ble Chief Minister of UP, announces police recruitment. so Police Board invites online application from the talented and hardworking male candidates for the 1652 posts of Sub Inspector (SI) MALE and 412 posts of FEMALE Sub Inspector and announce SI/ Constables recruitment.
- Your age were between 21 years to 28 years, age counted as on 01-07-2015
- SC/ST candidates got age relaxation in age limit
- Relaxation applicable, if you are Uttar Pradesh domicile Candidate.
You must have to passed graduate or equivalent with minimum 50%, from any university/ institute or Central/ state government college in all over India.
But, above qualification of yours completed before the last date of application.
- Selection completed under “Sub-Inspector or Invigilator (Civil police) service manual-2015”
- Document verification, written exam and physical test are the steps of process.
- For MALE candidates- After document verification and physical standard test, successful candidates called for physical examination and MALE candidate has to completed 4.8 Kilometer race in 28 minute, if any male candidate not qualifying the race, he will be not selected.
- For Female candidates- After document verification and physical standard test, successful candidates called for physical examination and FEMALE candidate has minimum 40 KG weight, and she had to completed 2.4 Kilometer race in 16 minutes, if any female candidate not qualifying the race, he will be not selected.
You have to pay Rs/- 400 as application fee.
How to apply-
- Application process is online.
- Application process is completed in three steps-
- When you go on the website, you click on the button- ‘Candidate’s Registration’,
- After that, fill your information and register yourself and take registration slip
- Fee submission –
- Than pay the application fee and print E-Challan of bank, you can submit fee through- Internet banking/ Credit card or Debit card
- You received a Transaction ID or Journal Number, when you submit the application fee
- Submit application form-
- Than go on website and Click the Button ‘Submit Application Form’ and fill you Journal number or Transaction Id.
- Your scanned photograph (recent), and scanned signature.
- When you completed this entire, click on button ‘View Application form’, carefully read your form, when you seem it right, click ‘Submit’.
9,300-34,800 (grade-pay- 4,200)
Last date of registration- 20-10-2015
To apply click here-
Read official notification for MALE/ Female candidates-