Staff Selection Commission (SSC) various Hindi Translator, Pradhyapak vacancies
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Translator, Pradhyapak ; Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment for the post of Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC Translator, Pradhyapak Notification 2016. SSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 before on 30th April 2016.More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.ssc.nic.in
Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2016
Academic Qualification for SSC Translator, Pradhyapak Recruitment:–
The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Hindi, Master Degree, Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
For More Post Wise Details See Notification..
Age Limit (for Staff Selection Commission Translator, Pradhyapak ):-
The candidate’s age shouldn’t be more than 30 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (SSC vacancy):-
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Application Fee for SSC Translator, Pradhyapak:-
The application is Rs. 100/– for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/women/PWD candidates fee is NIL. Fee payment through Online using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, SBI Challan.
The selection process is based on written Exam
Salary/Grade Pay for SSC Translator, Pradhyapak vacancy:-
The salary offered is Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/4600/4800/-
The job location is All Over India.
Important Dates (SSC jobs 2016):-
The Starting date of online Registration is 28th April 2016 and last date of online application is 30th April 2016, Exam date is 19th June 2016.
How to Apply (Staff Selection Commission Latest Examination 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 30/04/2016 for applying for the post of Translator, Pradhyapak. Read full Notification Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After filing online application take a print of form and send to given postal address along with required document before on 30/04/2016.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Staff Selection Commission Latest Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG format shouldn’t be more than 12 kb.
- Then upload your scanned signature should be in JPG format shouldn’t be more than 12 kb.