Tamilnadu postal circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Multi Tasking Staff
Tamilnadu postal circle Recruitment 2016: Tamilnadu postal circle announced 127 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in Administrative and Subordinate offices of Tamilnadu Postal Circle 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Tamilnadu postal circle (TPC). Tamilnadu postal circle MTS Notification 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Tamilnadu postal circle Recruitment 2016 before on 27th March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.dopchennai.in of Tamilnadu postal circle.
The candidates must have passed 10th examination or ITI certificate or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institute.
For More Details See Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 27/03/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):- 127 vacant posts
The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates. Fee payment through Challan.
The selection process is based on Aptitude Test on merit basis
The salary offered is Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- & 1900/-
The job location is Tamilnadu (Chennai)
The starting date of application is 1st March 2016 and Last date of application is 27th March 2016, Tentative date of examination is 24th April 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 25/03/2016 for applying for the post of Multi Tasking Staff Read full Notification before Tamilnadu postal circle Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 01/03/2016
- After successful submission of online application form, the candidates should pay the required fee in CASH within 3 days from the closing date of online registration, at any post office listed under “E-Payment Offices” link in the website, through system generated challan only.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format and size should be (10 KB – 50 KB) 3.5cmx4.5cm.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format and size should be (10 KB – 20 KB).
- The candidates should carry photo identity proof in original viz. Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id etc, as and when required by the invigilator/Hall Supervisor.