UKPSC Recruitment Naib Tehsildar, Tax Officer Notification 2016
UKPSC 184 Naib Tehsildar, Tax Officer Recruitment: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission announced vacancy for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Supply Inspector, Taxation Officer and Passengers Tax Officer in various departments. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2016. PSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 12th September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official Website is www.ukpsc.gov.in of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Academic Qualification for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy:-
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
For more Details see official Notification..
Age Limit (for PSC Notification 2016):-
The candidates age should be 21 – 42 years as on 01/ 07/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
No. of Posts (184 Vacancies):-
- Naib Tehsildar:- 45
- Supply Inspector:- 118
- Taxation Officer:- 06
- Passengers Tax Officer:- 15 vacant posts
Application Fee (for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016):-
The application is Rs. 150/- for General/OBC/Ex-s candidates and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST candidates. Fee payment through online mode.
Selection Process is based on written Exam, Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay (PSC Exam 2016):-
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
The job location is Uttarakhand
Important Dates (UKPSC Recruitment 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 12th September 2016
How to Apply (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 12/09/2016 for applying for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Supply Inspector, Taxation Officer and Passengers Tax Officer. Read full Notification UKPSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.