UPPCL Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) In 2016 Apply Online
UPPCL Recruitment for Assistant Engineer: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) direct recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in 2016. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in UPPCL. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited direct recruitment notification 2016. UPPCL latest vacancy in 2016. All eligible candidates can apply online application UPPCL Recruitment for Assistant Engineer before on 3rd April 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.uppcl.org of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
The candidates must have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari lipi.
For More Details See Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee):- 28 vacant posts
- GEN- 16
- OBC- 07
- SC- 05
The Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/Others. Fee payment through Credit/Debit Card/SBI Net Banking.
The selection process is based on computer based Test and Interview
The salary offered is Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
The job location is Uttar Pradesh
The starting date of application is 3rd March 2016 and Last date of application is 3rd April 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 03/04/2016 for applying for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). Read full Notification before UPPCL Recruitment for Assistant Engineer 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 03/03/2016
- If any types of inquiry Help Email address is [email protected]
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG format.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG format.