About UPPSC –
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is authorized by state Government to conduct the Civil Services examination for various posts in civil services of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 1 April 1937 to recruit candidates to various services in the State.
Our constitution’s Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV , described the Services of UPPSC Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
One view about job –
The qualification will decided bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India
Computer related activity considered
Pay-scale of Rs/- 9,300 to 34,800 (Grade-pay 4,800)
Applications in 13 January 2014
How download the admit card –
- First click on the link below
- Now you have to fill your registration number 1st
- Now fill your date of birth and Gender
- Now fill the CAPTCHA/ verification code in last
- Than just click on the link “Download Admit card”
- Now you successfully download your admit card
Tips for you –
- Oops! You forget your registration number, don’t worry
- There is one more link “know your Registration number”
- Just click on that and you know your registration number easy.
Read at least once the rules, how to appear in the exam
Important dates –
The examination held on – 11/10/2015
Best of luck from our team to your exam!!
To download the admit card –