UPSC Recruitment Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Notification 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment for the post of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers under the Ministry of Labour & Employment in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). UPSC 257 Enforcement Officers/ Accounts Officers Recruitment Notification 2016. UPSC Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 23rd June 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.upsc.gov.in of Union Public Service Commission.
Academic Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2016:-
The candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Law/MBA/Diploma management/Chartered Accountant or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal matters in any Organization.
For more details see official Notification…
Age Limit (UPSC Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 30 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (Union Public Service Commission vacancy):-
- Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers: – 257 vacant posts
Application Fee (for Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers):-
The application fee is Rs. 25/- for General/OBC category candidates and SC/ST/PH/Women candidates fee is NIL. Fee Payment mode is net banking of SBI or credit card/Debit card.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (for UPSC Recruitment 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
The job location is anywhere in India excluding Jammu & Kashmir.
Important Dates (UPSC Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Recruitment):-
The Last date of online application is 23rd June 2016.
How to Apply (UPSC Recruitment Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 23/06/2016 for applying for the post of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers. Read full Notification UPSC 257 Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (UPSC Recruitment 2016 Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.