UPSC National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination 2016 Notification
UPSC NDA & Naval Academy Examination: Union Public Service Commission announced National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Union Public Service Commission. UPSC NDA & Naval Academy Examination 2016 Notification. UPSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 15th July 2016.More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.upsc.gov.in of Union Public Service Commission.
Academic Qualification for NDA & Naval Academy Examination:-
The candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
For More Details See Official Notification..
Age Limit (for UPSC vacancy 2016):-
The Candidates should be born between 02nd January 1998 – 1st January 2001. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (UPSC 410 vacancies):-
- National Defense Academy:- 355
- Naval Academy: 55 vacant posts
Application Fee (for UPSC Recruitment):-
The application is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST /PWD category candidates Fee is NIL. Fee payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, SBI net Banking, SBI Bank Challan.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test, Interview.
The job location is All Over India.
Important Dates (UPSC Exam):-
The Last Date of Online application is 15th May 2016.
How to Apply (Union Public Service Commission Exam Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 15/07/2016 for applying for NDA & Naval Academy Examination. Read full Notification UPSC Recruitment NDA & Naval Academy Examination 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (UPSC NDA & Naval Academy Examination Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent an email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph Dimensions 140 x 110 pixels and size should be between 3kb – 40kb (JPG format).
- Upload scanned Signature Dimensions 110 x 140 pixels and size should be between 1kb – 40kb (JPG format).
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.