UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Notification 2016
UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Jr. Assistant Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow announced vacancy for the post of Urdu Translator Cum Junior Assistant in various departments of Lucknow . It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow. UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Jr. Assistant Notification 2016.UPSSSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 26th July 2016.More details are given bellow…
The Official Website is www.upsssc.gov.in of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Academic Qualification for Urdu translator cum Jr. Assistant:-
The candidates must have passed 12th Examination with Urdu as a subject or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
For More Post Details See Official Notification..
Age Limit (for UPSSSC Latest Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age should be 18 -40 years As on 01/07/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Post (112 Vacancies):-
Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant – 112 vacant posts
- GEN:- 52
- OBC:- 13
- SC:- 43
- ST:- 04
Application Fee ( UPSSSC Recruitment 2016):-
The application is Rs. 185/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ST candidates, Rs. 25/- for PH candidates. Fee payment through online mode.
Selection Process is based on Written Exam
Salary/Grade Pay (Translator Jobs):-
The salary offered is Rs. 5200 –20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
The job location is Lucknow
Important Dates (UPSSSC Lucknow Vacancy 2016-17) :-
The Last date of online registration is 26th July 2016
How to Apply (UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 26/07/2016 for applying for the post of Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant. Read full Notification UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- If any types of inquiry about recruitment so contact at 0522-2720814
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.