Department of Revenue Uttarakhand announced vacancy for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal. Uttarakhand was formed on 9th November 2000 as the 27th State of India, when it was carved out of northern Uttar Pradesh. Located at the foothills of the Himalayan mountain ranges, it is largely a hilly State, having international boundaries with China (Tibet) in the north and Nepal in the east. On its north-west lies Himachal Pradesh, while on the south is Uttar Pradesh.
It is rich in natural resources especially water and forests with many glaciers, rivers, dense forests and snow-clad mountain peaks. Char-dhams, the four most sacred and revered Hindu temples of Badrinath,Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are nestled in the mighty mountains. It’s truly God’s Land (Dev Bhoomi). Dehradun is the Capital of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 30th November 2015. More details are given bellow…
Jobs in Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass Graduation Degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
Age Limit:- Age should be 21 to 28 years (for Patwari) and 21 to 35 years (for Lekhpal) as on 01/07/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Patwari:- 428
- Lekhpal:- 1216 , vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 150/-
Selection Process:– Written Exam and Physical Test.
Salary/Grade Pay:- See notification.
Job Location:- Uttarakhand.
- Last Date of application submission:- 30th November 2015
- Physical Test:- 15th January to 20th January 2016
- Written Exam:- 20th March 2016
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline before on 10/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification / Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so download application form and fill then send to given notification address.