Water Resources Department Junior Engineer Notification 2016
Water Resources Department 1256 Junior Engineer Recruitment: Water Resources Department of Maharashtra announced vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Water Resources Department of Maharashtra (WRD). Water Resources Department Junior Engineer recruitment Notification 2016. Jr. Engineer latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 7th August 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Official website is www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in of Water Resources Department of Maharashtra
Academic Qualification for Jr. Engineer:-
The candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or it equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must have knowledge of Marathi language.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (Jr. Engineer Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age should be 18 – 38 Years as on 07/08/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (1256 Vacancies):-
- Junior Engineer (Civil):- 1256 vacant posts
Application Fee (Water Resources Recruitment):-
The application fee is Rs. 700/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 350/- for reserved and PWD category candidates.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay ( Water Resources Department Recruitment 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
The Job location is Maharashtra.
Important Dates (Jr. Engineer Jobs 2016):-
The Last date of online application is 7th August 2016.
How to Apply (Water Resources Department of Maharashtra Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 07/08/2016 for applying for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). Read full Notification Water Resources Department 1256 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2016 ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.