West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016:- Latest News for all those candidates who want to apply in Postal Circle of West Bengal. Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts West Bengal Circle. WB post Office direct recruitment for the post of Postman, Mailguard. West Bengal Circle is under the administrative and functional control of Chief Postmaster General. The Circle Office is the apex management body of West Bengal Circle. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 27th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle, has the unique distinction of providing postal and mail services covering the Himalayan mountains of Darjeeling and Sikkim, the gangetic plains of West Bengal and the sea shores and sandy beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Candidates must have passed 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years As on 27/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Postman/Mailguard:- 439 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/Women is NIL
Rs. 5,200-20,200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Start Online Application:- 29th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 27th January 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 27/01/2016. Read Notification before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online application from 29/12/2015.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.
- Upload Passport Size Photo (max size 100 kb Min 2 kb in JPG format).
- Scanned Signature (Max 100 kb and Min 2 kb in JPG format).